Welcome to my blog..:)
Feel free to browse and if you want to order just give me a call or drop a line on my email.




Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sugar flowers Project ( Peony, Hydrangea, Gardenia, Southern Magnolia)











I adore Jacqueline Butler's sugar flowers creations from Petalsweet. Her flowers so delicate and pretty. I bought her online class at Craftsy.com and wants to recreate her sugar flowers using flower cutters that I have. I bought the Peony cutter and Magnolia cutter from Petal Craft USA, the hydrangea plunger cutter from a store in Switzerland.

I used Satin Ice Gumpaste for this flowers and Crystal Colours for dusting (Lime, Moss, Holly, Kiwi).`I quite happy with my flowers and I will use this flowers for the cake order this week and for next week cake. Will post the photo when it is done.  Thank you for stopping by :)

11 comments:

ps3 jailbreak said...

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this matter here on your site.

Unknown said...

Your blog is really nice and informative about flowers online melbourne.I would like to thanks to share such a great info with us and want to continue with your blogs.

cubic zirconia swarovski china said...


It is really interesting, I hope everybody lick this Post.

Tamil Nadu Gazette publication online said...

Nice post, fully informative thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Unknown said...

hi there! can I ask, where did you get the stamens from? thank you!

abo-bder said...

شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض
شركة جلى بلاط بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فرشات بالرياض



abo-bder said...



شركة شحن اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
شركة شحن ونقل الاثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي

abo-bder said...



شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الاردن
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى ابو ظبى
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الكويت
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى جدة
شركة شحن عفش من مكة الى الامارات
شركة شحن عفش من جدة الى الامارات دبي
شركة شحن اثاث من الدمام الى الامارات دبي

abo-bder said...

شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض

Credit Loan Solution said...

Do you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 1 Week?
Get unsecured working capital?
Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com
Whatsapps +1-(551) 356-3808 (call/WhatsApp)