Welcome to my blog..:)
Feel free to browse and if you want to order just give me a call or drop a line on my email.




Monday, May 25, 2009

Cupcakes Stall at Ladies Market Night








This is my daughter Ariel who helped me out at the stall. She was very helpful that night. What could I do without you Ariel...love you so much.
And thanks to Jenni Lawry who took this photo as I forgot to bring my camera :(. Jenni opened the card stall next to me. Her cards are amazing. You can find her cards at www.phoenixtrading.com . I got a "cupcake" bookmark from her. So cute.

This was my first cupcakes stall. And this was a small event, where held at YCW Football club Bonbeach. The market started at 7.30 pm.
I baked only about 70 cupcakes including the samples, because I didn't know how many people would come that night.
Only took about 15 minutes to set up the table, because the table and chairs were already there. Thanks to Jodie who organized this. Great work Jodie.
All my cupcakes are sold out and I got excellent response. Thank you girls.


1 comment:

itoiyoyo said...

kuemu semua bagus vi....makanya laris....lain kali bawa agak banyak ya.....


halo ariel. ariel pinter bantu mom ya... GBU ariel