Welcome to my blog..:)
Feel free to browse and if you want to order just give me a call or drop a line on my email.




Saturday, August 14, 2010

Boutique Laduree - Lausanne

After watching Masterchef with Macarons tower from Adriano Zumbo, I am very curious what macarons are. And lucky me..I found one of the best macaron shop here at Lausanne. Other shop that very famous with their macarons is Pierre Hermes at Paris. But you can find Laduree at Paris as well. Here is their website Laduree





Boutique Laduree - Lausanne
Rue de Bourg 3
1003 Lausanne, Schweiz
021 312 79 00
Very easy to find. Stop at St Francois bus stop and take a little walk behind the church, and turn right. You can find this small beautiful shop.



Look at those Macarons tower



Me :)



The inside Laduree. Pardon the pic, my son's head on the bottom :D
Very nice inside, even the lady there keep the door glass very clean. I saw them wipe the glass just before I entered the shop.



I bought 4 macarons from Laduree. The flavors was Chocolate, Rasberry, Mint, and Orange Blossom. They are sooooooo delicious. Not too sweet for me. Perfect.



Raspberry Macaron with raspberry filling
Crispy outside and gooey/ chewy inside.



No comments: