Welcome to my blog..:)
Feel free to browse and if you want to order just give me a call or drop a line on my email.




Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cake shop at Lutry, Lausanne.



Vincent cake shop at Lutry

After about a week at Lausanne, Switzerland , I am feel a bit craving with anything sweet. Everytime I passed patisseries here, my eyes can't stop looking at their window hahaha. The shop so beautiful and they put everything looks nice, and you can smell the cake as well :)

On Saturday, we went to Lutry to see winery there. And while waiting for the train, I notice that few people walking with the blue and white stripy cake box, so I thought it must be nice cake shop around where I stand. So I look around and I found it. The cake shop just around the corner. It called Vincent. So I came in and look inside and can't decide what I want to buy there. Everything looks nice and yummy.
And these what I bought that day :)










Strawbery Mousse Cake with different decorations. I can't remember their name, but it seem the same. Sponge Cake with mousse inside hehe...
When I bought this, I just say strawberry mousse with my finger on the cake to show the lady the cake what I want. I can't speak french and the shop keeper can't speak english too so..just say strawberry mousse and she gave me this cake hahaha.



Chocolate Mousse Cake

No comments: