Welcome to my blog..:)
Feel free to browse and if you want to order just give me a call or drop a line on my email.




Friday, October 24, 2008

Beach Theme Birthday Cake



This beach theme birthday cake are for Chelsey and Stephanie's 8 th birthday on 12 October 2008. Chelsey's cake photos are still in my husband mobile and he hasn't transfered it into my PC. The cake almost the same, just playing with colour. They are happy with the cake. They said the cakes are very moist and delicious. I made vanilla sponge cake and chocolate sponge cake from Yongki's recipe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Evi,
I just came across your website and noticed that you are in Melbourne too. Where do you buy tylose powder in Melbourne? I've started cake decorating less than 1 year ago. Thanks.

Evi said...

You can find Tylose powder in CW Cakes Dandenong. Here is their website www.cwcakes.com.au
Where do you live?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Evi. I live in Mt Waverley.

Retno Prihadana said...

Cakep cake decoratingnya!