Welcome to my blog..:)
Feel free to browse and if you want to order just give me a call or drop a line on my email.




Friday, February 26, 2010

Open Up Birthday Cake for Caroline, Sherly and Setiawan

Ineke order this cake last week via email. She wants to use edible image for the picture, but not enough time to order the edible image. So I just print the photos and laminate them and stick them on the icing.

Also I want to try another technique cake decorating from Planet Cake book, where the cake has the opening like burst on the top. It was quite fun to make this cake. I took few picture when I was making this cake, but I missed 1 step which is the first one when you have to put 2 circle from fondant on the top cake.
Please see my previous posting below :)
Thanks Ineke for your repeat order

No comments: