Welcome to my blog..:)
Feel free to browse and if you want to order just give me a call or drop a line on my email.




Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sacher Torte


This week I had to make Windmill Chocolate Cake. You can use any recipe for the cake. This time I try to make Sacher. Easy and taste yummm . I am happy with the result. But it took 1,5 hour to bake. The kids love this cake.

Chocolate Cream:
I use 500 ml pure cream mix with 25 gr cream stabilizer and 1/2 cup of chocolate drinking powder. I use cream stabilizer to help whipped cream mixture more stiff and not watery. You can add strawberry drinking powder instead of chocolate powder to make strawberry cream.

For Chocolate triangle:
Melt about 200 gr of dark cooking chocolate in microwave. After the chocolate melted, add 1 or 2 drops of water to the mixture, this will help to make melted chocolate not to runny. Use tip # 2 to make triangle onto baking paper. Make about 6 or more just in case you break it :). After all dry you can decorate your cake with them.

No comments: